Ever get a craving for delicious cherry flavored soda, but don't know which one to buy because there are just too many choices?
Me neither, but if that ever did happen, here's what you should know:
1. Cherry Coke - I'm starting off with the best cherry flavored carbonated beverage, because we don't all have time to scroll through long complex lists. You need that sweet nectar ASAP and boy, did it deliver.
2. Shirley Temple - Just Sprite/Sierra Mist with grenadine added in. Really simple drink that quickly shows everyone you are out to dinner with that you are fancy as hell.
3. Mr. Pibb - Technically called Pibb Xtra now, it sports a "spicy cherry" flavor that is out of this world.
4. Cheerwine - Haling from North Carolina, this is a true cherry soda. Non-alcoholic so you can choose to share with everyone or no one.
5. Cherry Limeade - Not sure if this is a cherry flavored lime drink or a lime flavored cherry drink, but it's delicious none the less. Sonic's is especially good and even has that quality crunchy ice, in case you were wondering.
6. Roy Rogers - Cola soda with grenadine. Basically a DIY Cherry Coke from a time before Cherry Coke existed.
7. Cherry Pepsi - Not terrible but not great. Definitely cherry flavored.
8. Dr. Pepper - It boasts having 23 flavors, one of which is cherry, but honestly, the cherry kind-of got lost in that crowd. Still a solid soda by itself though.
9. Mountain Dew Code Red - Good option for people whom you don't want to waste the good stuff on. Preteens seem to love it.
10. Store Brand Black Cherry Soda - Great way to convince others that cherry soda is disgusting so they will never drink yours. Could be used to wean yourself off of your soda addiction.
There are other cherry flavored sodas, but I feel like these are the most important ones for you to keep your eyes on.
What's your favorite soda? Are there any cherry sodas you feel should be added? Were you also addicted to Mountain Dew Code Red as a preteen like I was?
Until next time,